Lisa Tanner Designs

Lisa Tanner Designs
Oh the fun....16" necklace...$20

Sledding

Sledding
.joy.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

~The Thinker~

To all of you fellow Mommies....ENJOY!....
..SO, the other morning Lukas and I were snuggled under the covers on the couch watching Little Bear and he started poking around and Funny enough he poked my boob :) Which was then followed by the "private part" talk. Well, Luke has always been fascinated with the idea of breast feeding so this hole conversation switched gears...(read on)...

Luke~ "so Momma, I was fed from your boob." Me~ "yes you were" Luke~ "and Lanny was too" Me~ "yes he was" Luke~ "well........then CathyJo has 4 babies...why doesn't she have 4 boobs?" Me~ "ummmmm, wanna pop tart Buddy?"

..Okay, so CathyJo is a friend of ours that has 2 sets of twins and therefore she should have the equivalent amount of  well, you know...BooBs :)) Amazing how these kids try to figure things out. It only makes perfect sense!

~LT

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA!!!! That is priceless! Don't you love having the 'private part' talk. Oh, the joys of parenting. Thanks for sharing and for your sweet comment on my blog. Yes, I am all for a shopping trip...I packed away almost all of my pants cuz they are too big. What an awesome feeling...and I KNOW you know what I'm talking about...you look FANTASTIC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome logic - and who can argue with a pop tart?

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FaMiLy

FaMiLy

Grandma Ei

Grandma Ei
Love you Gram!!!!

Twilight Snowfall "09

Twilight Snowfall "09
amazing.