Lisa Tanner Designs

Lisa Tanner Designs
Oh the fun....16" necklace...$20

Sledding

Sledding
.joy.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year Friends~

WoW! 2010 is on it's way out and make way for a Fantastic 2011!
We feel so blessed as this year comes to a close. We definitely had our ups and downs, but you learn and grow as you become what you should be. Lar's job is going wonderful (amen). He enjoys every day that he is there. My job is not even a job...I should pay my clients (kidding) to let me do their hair. I just adore what I do. I am one lucky ducky :) The boys are wonderful..Luke is on Christmas break, Landyn is just on break. They are so hilarious. Lukas is really gaining an attitude which is really kinda cute and funny right now, but I tell ya if it keeps up we won't be laughing. Lanny is such a honey, so lovey...to his Momma :))) I.LOVE.
Anyway, I am preparing for a funfilled getaway with a girlfriend in February. We are headed to Mexico..PV! Can not wait. Overdue. I will miss my men soooooo much, but I think it is a needed trip. The winter blues hit hard. Lar is gonna be a busy Daddy, but he is so good at it. I'm sure Grandma & Grandpa won't be too far away.
Lar is already saving his vaca for deer hunting next fall...ish. He loves it. Someday we will get away together.
Here's to a Happy & Healthy 2011. Love to you all!
~LT

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FaMiLy

FaMiLy

Grandma Ei

Grandma Ei
Love you Gram!!!!

Twilight Snowfall "09

Twilight Snowfall "09
amazing.