Lisa Tanner Designs

Lisa Tanner Designs
Oh the fun....16" necklace...$20

Sledding

Sledding
.joy.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring has Sprung in Spang

Tongue twister for sure! The weather has been delightful!!! WE love outside! The more dirt under the fingernails the better I guess!!
Landyn has been talking so much more lately. He calls Lukie...Dukie (precious) Dada is his favorite though. Especially when there is dirty diaper involved...Yay Me! He is getting too grown up.
Lukie is just such an intellect. His favorite.."well, actually Mom." nice! He is something quite special ;)
Last weekend I went on an outing with my girlfriends. It's an annual or bi-annual event. Much enjoyed! We went to the cities and shopped to0 much, but it was well worth it! I just love the gals. We talked kids, hubs, and cameras..love it!
Work is amaze! Thank you to all who have helped me grow in this new-to-me town! I LOVE you! Lar is busy...loving his new diggs. WE need a weekend together! It seems we always come last...Story of a Mom & Dad's life! Soon enough.
Happy April 26th. Enjoy the day!
~LT

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Lisa! That is so cute that Landyn calls Lukie "Dukie"! I had such a fun time on girls weekend as well. Too bad we can't do it more often :) Glad to hear all else is well. Enjoy your spring in Spang!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FaMiLy

FaMiLy

Grandma Ei

Grandma Ei
Love you Gram!!!!

Twilight Snowfall "09

Twilight Snowfall "09
amazing.