Lisa Tanner Designs

Lisa Tanner Designs
Oh the fun....16" necklace...$20

Sledding

Sledding
.joy.

Monday, April 12, 2010

.Life.

Good thing I have never claimed to be an incredible blogger...life sure gets busy :)

Luke & Landyn are great!!! Growing in every direction it seems by the second. I love it. They are pretty funny. Luke is really into guys, trucks, and markers. Landyn loves whatever Big Brother has and he can take away. Sounds great HUH?!?!?!

I was gone to Fargo for an overnight trip to a hairshow this last weekend so Lar was in charge...anyway, I get home and Luke says, "wow Mom, you were gone forever." I said it was just an overnight Buddy, "well, I forgot how pretty you are Mom." LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Good job Daddy is doing there!!!!

We are so anxious to be outside these days. I have little men yelling for me as I type to go outside. I guess I should stop and check the weather. See what I mean, Life gets busy! We have trucks to push through dirt and stuff.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! My those boys sure are growing up quickly. And I totally know what you mean about being busy. It never ends! Glad you are all doing well. Can't wait to see you for girls weekend. I bet you will look like Miss America to Luke after two overnights!! See you on Fri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie! Can you believe 2 posts in one month..LOL! Girls Weekend was so fun! Looking forward to shopping for lenses and strap covers :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FaMiLy

FaMiLy

Grandma Ei

Grandma Ei
Love you Gram!!!!

Twilight Snowfall "09

Twilight Snowfall "09
amazing.