Lisa Tanner Designs

Lisa Tanner Designs
Oh the fun....16" necklace...$20

Sledding

Sledding
.joy.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Claim to Fame???

Hello!!!! Once again slacking on the ole' blog :( Bummer... I guess it's who I am. Everyone is surviving the looooongest winter EVER!!!!! Not happy about it, but surviving. A warm sunny day is much needed. Ooooh, before I forget, a new word or two under the "never want to forget" catagory..."Buckalope"="Buffalo"(Landyn) love!!! "Moothie"="Smoothie"(Landyn)delight!!! I guess Lukie is such a great talker by now he might not have much on the list :)

Ok...Big news for me!!!!!! I have been making these pretty flowers that are brooches/hairclips/headbands...and they have really taken off..who knew? I was approached by the Lillian's shoppe to submit them to headquarters. Well, next thing you know they Love them and I will be selling by designs in the Lillian's Shoppes. YaYYYYYYYYYY! I think there are almost 40 shops in the U.S. This is a pretty huge deal for me!!! Thank goodness my husband is my right hand man & he never complains...well, maybe sometimes. But non-the-less, Big News!!! You'll have to check them out!

Other than that, we are just plugging along. Awaiting the end of school & the start of summer! Bring it. Hoping everyone is well!

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congrats Lisa! I've been seeing these on your fb page and blog - they are awesome. Great work. We have a Lillian's here in Hastings so I will keep my eyes open. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nik!!! We are super excited! You'll have to let me know if you see them!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FaMiLy

FaMiLy

Grandma Ei

Grandma Ei
Love you Gram!!!!

Twilight Snowfall "09

Twilight Snowfall "09
amazing.