Lisa Tanner Designs

Lisa Tanner Designs
Oh the fun....16" necklace...$20

Sledding

Sledding
.joy.

Monday, November 29, 2010

.a tanner holiday underway.

~Greetings~

What a wonderful holiday season it has been thus far. I hope everyone else is enjoying it as much as the Tanners. We have been over~joyed and feeling quite blessed this late fall. Lar was offered a position with Lake States Tree Service in GR as their HR/Safety manager. He is taking a lot under his wing with this job, but so far he is really enjoying the people & the position. YaY! Momma's happy :)


The boys have been really making major strides and as for myself, well, I am proud. Bittersweet...let me explain...How awesome: the boys graduated into a bunkbed!!! F.U.N. What this means is that Landyn~aka~"the baby" is now in a big boy bed. *tear* He LOVES it. Momma cried :( What is wrong with me? Lar says this is normal and probably every Mom does this or something similar when they realize this could be their last child. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHHAAAAAAAAAA! I don't like it...not one bit. Oh come on, don't let me fool you, I am prouder than a darn peacock. Packing away all the robin's egg blue, minty green, and soft buttery yellow tones was hard, but now we have big boy blue, T-rex green, and fire-y yellow. It all works out.


Anyway, now that I have wailed AGAIN, I hope everyone has a splendid Holiday filled with glitter and sprinkles of LOVE!


XoXoxOxO~
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean about how hard it is to accept that your baby is growing up and it may be the end of the baby phase for good. I've shed many a tear for the very same reason. On a positive note, each stage seems to get better and better so just try to enjoy every minute of it! Congrats on Lar's job. He'll do awesome. Wishing you all well and a joyous Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carrie for the reassuring words. It helps to hear it from a fellow Mommy! It does get better :)
    Happy Holidays to you & yours...

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FaMiLy

FaMiLy

Grandma Ei

Grandma Ei
Love you Gram!!!!

Twilight Snowfall "09

Twilight Snowfall "09
amazing.