Lisa Tanner Designs

Lisa Tanner Designs
Oh the fun....16" necklace...$20

Sledding

Sledding
.joy.

Monday, October 19, 2009

WoW....We are alive and well...

What a CrAzY long time it has been! I (we) have been insanely busy! I think that's what happened anyway :-)

OMG, where to start???

Well, we have had an amazing summer filled with camping, family "stuff", playing, and just being silly. It's been great! Now that Hunting season is approaching we tend to settle down. Daddy goes and does his thing while the boys and myself snuggle by the fireplace. I love this time of year to just be cozy.

I recently started at a new salon called "Total Tranquility Salon & Spa" ...LOVING it! I really missed doing facials, manis, and pedis and I offer all those and hair. It's a great mix!

The boys are FaNtAsTiC. Busy, busy, busy. I love it. Landyn is climbing everything and Luke is too smart for his own good.

Lar is being the best Daddy ever!!! & Hubby too of course.

I will get some recent pics on here.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FaMiLy

FaMiLy

Grandma Ei

Grandma Ei
Love you Gram!!!!

Twilight Snowfall "09

Twilight Snowfall "09
amazing.