Lisa Tanner Designs

Lisa Tanner Designs
Oh the fun....16" necklace...$20

Sledding

Sledding
.joy.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer~

My oh my, I guess I have been BUSY!!!! Now that summer is here life is crazy in a good way! We are outside, camping, bumming, you name it...BUSY.

I helped shoot my first wedding this last weekend. It was amazing. A lot of work!!!!! Amazing shots for sure.

We are super excited for this weekend. Sharon and Greg (our daycare mom & dad) from Rochester are coming up to their cabin. We are going to go spend the day with them...grilling, boating, catching up. Luke is so happy!

Enjoy the GORGEOUS weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FaMiLy

FaMiLy

Grandma Ei

Grandma Ei
Love you Gram!!!!

Twilight Snowfall "09

Twilight Snowfall "09
amazing.